ahora en mixcloud




3.03.2008

03 04

The Pharcyde
Bizzarre ride II the Pharcyde
. 4 better or 4 worse (interlude)
. Oh shit
. It's jiggaboo time
. 4 better or 4 worse
. I'm that type of N**a

Booka Shade
Dj Kicks Vinyl
. Land cruising - Carl Craig
. In the smoke - Cerrone
. It's too late - The streets
. Don and Sherri (Hot chip mix) - Matthew Dear
. Hang around (Wahoo main mix) - Ben Westbeech

Bodies of water
Ears will pop & eyes will blink
. Our friends appear like the dawn
. I guess I'll forget the sound, I guess, I guess
. I heard it sound
. Here comes my hand
. We are co-existors

Beach House
Devotion
. Wedding bell
. You came to me
. Heart of chambers
. Some things last a long time
. Astronaut

Tommy Guerrero
From the soil to the soul
. Badder than bullets
. No guns more glory
. Na selva
. 1966
. Don't fake it


Listen & enjoy : )

No hay comentarios: