ahora en mixcloud




5.06.2008

05 06

Mixtapecito para los muchachitos, compilado por su servilleta...

. Baba says cool for thought - Lupe Fiasco
. Sex city (The teenagers remix) - Van She
. You and me and everyone we know - Maia Hirasawa
. Movie star - Róisín Murphy
. Secret sunday lover - Ali love
. No one knows ft. Domino - Mark Ronson
. Mercy - Duffy
. Mend (to fix, to repair) - Elsiane
. Let me ft. Jill Scott and Will I am - Sergio Mendes
. With every heartbeat (radio edit) - Robyn
. Sangri La - Martina Topley-Bird
. Live with me - Massive Attack
. Magnificent ft. Kardinal Offishall - Estelle
. Summer is almost here - Pas/Cal
. You were too old for me - Pas/Cal
. Little red radio - Pas /Cal
. Say Aha - Santogold
. Lights out - Santogold
. Unstoppable - Santogold
. Your voice - Santogold
. Avalanche - Uncle O
. Sin drum - Uncle O
. Brown bike - Nortec Collective: Bostich & Fusible
. Crime - Temposhark
. I've been thinking about you - London beat
. My prerogative - Bobby Brown
. I want your love - Transition vamp
. Goody two shoes - Varios
. Dancining with my slef - Billy Idiol
. Locomotion - Kyle Minouge
. Tainted love - Soft cell

No hay comentarios: