ahora en mixcloud




2.28.2007

02 28

Mogwai – Punk rock

Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan
Album: Ballad of the broken seas (2005)
- come walk with me (do you wanna)
- saturday’s gone
- honey child what can I do

Belle & Sebastian
- if she wants me
- asleep on a sunbeam
- you don’t send me

Au revior Simone
Album: The bird of music (2007)
- the lucky one
- dark halls

Belle & Sebastian
- your cover’s blown
- get me away form here I’m dying
- judy and the dream of horses

Antony and the Johnsons
Album: I’m a bird now (2005)
- for today I am a boy
- you are my sister
- fistful of love
- free at last

Royksöpp
Album: The Understaning (2005)
- someone like me
- triumphant
- tristesse globale

Belle & Sebastian
- family tree
- if she wants me
- I’m waking up to us
- is it wicked not to care?
- dirty dream number two

Whitest Boy Alive – Figures
Daft Punk – Something abut us

No hay comentarios: